How exciting a baby boy!! I am thanking God for LIFE and praying that He will use your family to bring eternal LIFE to many!
Congratulations!!! How fun to have a boy in the family. Praise God for His care over your little boy, and that he looks healthy. You're half way there, Anna. :o)-Joy
Your email radiated an unusual eagnerness for readers to visit your blog. THAT was the announcement that it's a boy! We're happy with you!! Love, R&R
many congratulations!
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. It looks like that little guy will get a whole new wardrobe. Aunt Carol
A little brother! How great :) I'll bet the girls are looking forward to mothering the little guy :) Tia
How exciting a baby boy!! I am thanking God for LIFE and praying that He will use your family to bring eternal LIFE to many!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! How fun to have a boy in the family. Praise God for His care over your little boy, and that he looks healthy. You're half way there, Anna. :o)
ReplyDelete-Joy
Your email radiated an unusual eagnerness for readers to visit your blog. THAT was the announcement that it's a boy! We're happy with you!! Love, R&R
ReplyDeletemany congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Thanks for sharing. It looks like that little guy will get a whole new wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteAunt Carol
A little brother! How great :) I'll bet the girls are looking forward to mothering the little guy :) Tia
ReplyDelete