Bathroom
We heat the living room with a gas heater when we have guests over
The kids are ready for bed - notice all the layers :)
Poor Caleb - we put one of Ketsia's wool sweaters on him, and he's actually wearing tights to stay warm tonight.
Prayer closet and storage closet - the blankets keep us warm while we pray!
Our new living room (or "saloon") - no, I haven't gained weight, I'm just 4 layers of clothing. Our place is cozy but we still have to wear lots of clothes!
Beautiful, sunny kitchen and dining-room area. We spend LOTS of time here!
Caleb's favorite activity these days: making his sisters laugh!
Ketsia, the queen of her bedroom, at the top of the bunkbeds. She has to have her blankets just right and loves to organize her special things.
Craft of the day: clay bugs that we baked in the oven - really fun and really easy!

At first I thought the box your computer is hooked into was an old nintendo set!
ReplyDeleteAs a family, we have enjoyed looking at your pictures and seeing how you live. We hope your hearts and home continue to stay warm. We love you and continue to pray.
ReplyDeleteThe Worth Family
Wow, such beautiful kids. I'm afraid only Ketsia will remember me. Ya know, I didn't see any pix of uncle Randy. Oh well, no one would really be interested in that.
ReplyDelete