We are SO thankful for God's many gifts to our family - and one big obvious one to us is this beautiful new home. So, as you admire the incredible wood-work and the lay-out, please praise God with us for His faithfulness!
The slow internet is doing strange things to the pictures, but this gives you an idea of the outside. I'll add more as I have time.
The slow internet is doing strange things to the pictures, but this gives you an idea of the outside. I'll add more as I have time.


We are joining you in praising our great God! We love you!
ReplyDeletePraise God for all the answered prayer!! Your new house looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteGlory to the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteVous êtes dans mes pensées et dans mes prières. Oui, Dieu est bon, et je me réjouis de ce qu'il a fait pour vous. Affectueusement en Christ, Nadyne
Looks like a palace! :) Praise the Lord for His provision.
ReplyDelete