Sunday, December 27, 2015

What a wonderful 1st Christmas in India..

Men's section of the Christmas tea on the rooftop

Food and tea for the men

Recognize a few treats?  They disappeared within seconds

50 women and children in our little apartment....  that's 100 shoes in front of the door :)

This lady wanted a picture together - I couldn't get pics of all the women though... sorry, would've been really neat!

2,000 cups of tea and 1,500 muffins passed out on a main road on Christmas eve.

Our own little Christmas eve feast

Most exciting item on the table??  Cheddar cheese!!!


The rabbits are enjoying their Christmas gifts!

Christmas morning with our team

I love these ladies!

Gift exchange

Gathering with 20 people on the 26th - enjoyed a feast together (used every single dish in my house) and watched the Nativity Story with Ryan translating

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!  The bakery workers were a bit shocked by our request but happily wrote His Name on the cakes!  May He receive all the glory due His wonderful Name on all corners of this planet.

1 comment:

  1. I have tears! Oh my goodness, I love it. May God do great things! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

10,000 miles of travel in the US